Sunday, September 06, 2009

I love Ettusias!

It's been a while for me to consider if i should give a try on Etusias product..after much consideration, I decided to go ahead and follow my instinct...was much influence after reading Holly Jean's blog..Now:my colleagues complimented that i look different with my make up on.if not, Then: they will complain abt how funny I put my make up on with my eye shadow..Since my face is damn oily, I'v experiencing whereby my powder + blusher was fading except my eye shadow..no more of that since Im using Ettusias..no need to touch up..make up can last for d whole day!! p.s: even my bf say my face is not oily..hehe!


my first time purchasing skincare with such a heavy price..






free sample bar soap & miniature item only...to be given to my friend & bro who has acne prob..The medicated Acne UV is @ $41. It helps yr make up to last longer


$10 voucher given for $100 spent @ Isetan.

No comments: