Sunday, July 19, 2009

Indigestion for the past 7 days.

This is my soo called my 1st time experience it & I really hate the feeling..I learnt sooooo many things like d Do's & Don't what to do/eat/avoid..Am making a best daily practice out of it like drinking Warm Water + Honey, Chamomile Tea, eating lotsa Papaya..Me still considering taking up Yoga/Pilate @ Fitness First to keep myself fit..I hate myself for being sick & tired all the time.Since I got sick for this terrible 1wk, I made a promise to Exercise regularly when I got well...its my personal promise to myself!...

Pic taken on the 11th July arnd 9.20pm..my maid was soo scared to massage my stomach, so she offered to Kikis my body with Minyak Balsam & Coin







Pic taken @ home on the 12th July during Maghrib.......worse still. no appetite to eat when i was working Morning shift.






Pic taken @ Makcik Urut house @ Wdland...she adviced me not to eat soo fast & too avoid Satay..hard Food n drink lotsa honey with warm water..didnt take her face pic




Pics taken on the 14th July - my stomach begann to showed attitude when I had a small portion of Mee Kuah....my parents decided to massage d whole body but d pain were still there



i grab d opportunity when my mum offered to do the ear candling..







my dad massaging my tired feet


my mum massaged me till my back body turns red..



when my mum went to d kitchen, d dad took over ...




Thai Massage Ball deep with warm water

No comments: